Sunday 24 March 2013

Children's book Illustrations p3



Just when I'm down to my last few Pictures to finish for my book, I suddenly noticed a continuity error!







On the picture in the top left corner. There is no grass underneath the window but there is on the next image.








At least I was able to see the mistake in time. I suppose it just shows how hard it is to keep continuity in a series of images.


I quite like the replacement image.
The thing is, I may end up cutting
one or more of the pictures from
the final story so the change may
have been for nothing but its best I
have the option for my final edit.











*********************************

update

I left this picture out of the finished book after all. I still like the finished picture but it seemed unnecessary.

Here is a link to my new book

No comments:

Post a Comment