Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sleeping fox



I was looking through my files trying to find a picture for a client and came across this picture of a for I'd done and then promptly forgotten about!

I'd done it because I had not tried to draw a fox before and had seen one when I was out walking.
I don't care what anyone says, most of the time foxes look absolutely deranged! However, when they are asleep they look lovely.

This is watercolour pencil on watercolour paper. No water added.

I like the effect.
Sometimes you just get to the point in a picture when you think ~ If I carry on any further I'm going to regret it.
The adding of the water changed the look of the picture and I'm just glad I took this photograph of it so I have a good copy to look at and maybe print out.

No comments:

Post a Comment