Sunday 10 February 2013

Brian Froud fan


Hello Again!

Remember I mentioned wanting to do some Dark Crystal fan art in my post list 1? ... no? ...ok

The thing is I love Brain Froud's style of art work. He is, for those who don't, the guy who had a bit part in coming up with drawings of the creatures they used in the film Dark Crystal (as I understand it).

After looking at his work I thought rather than just copy something he'd done I'd try to make a creature in a simaler style.
I also recorded adding watercolour paint to the image and have added the video further down the page.







I really enjoyed doing this and it only took approx 1 hour 33 mins.

















And yes, yet again due to not having a video camera or a propper set up to video things with, I winged it and the results arn't great  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment